Day at the Races
Our annual Day at the Races is filled with friends and fellowship alongside delicious fare, live music, and the chance to bid on unique experiences and items. There are several ticketing options to best fit your preferred style of enjoying racing!
Located on the 4th floor and overlooking the racetrack, the Lexington/Kentucky Dining Room offers a spectacular view of the horses in the final stretch to the finish line.
With a business formal setting, this dining room offers a three course plated lunch menu and cocktail service at tables for six. (For groups of more than 6, please note that your party will be sat at adjacent tables.)
$150 per person, including a $50 donation to the Annual Fund.
Watch the races outside from individual seats within the Grandstand with an excellent view of the track. This seating offers backs and armrests and is under cover from the elements.
A la carte food and beverage is available.
$50 per person, including a $25 donation to the Annual Fund.
Tickets available for reservation beginning August 9!
A few additional notes regarding Hindman Day at the Races:
- Check-in is at the South Gate entrance and begins at 11:00am.
- Call-to-post for the first race is at 1:05pm.
- For returning guests, please note that in the Lexington/Kentucky room that tables are now arranged in a 6-person configuration. Additionally, in lieu of a buffet, a three-course plated lunch will be served. Cocktails and a la carte snacks will be available.
- Guests joining us in the Lexington/Kentucky Room should familiarize themselves with the Keeneland’s Dress Code, which is strictly enforced.
- Per Keeneland policy, guests must arrive by 1:15 pm or their table will be resold and tickets will be invalid.